A Special Day
>> Tuesday, October 4, 2011 –
acceptance,
due date,
grief,
milestones,
sentimental
October 4th will always hold special meaning in my heart. It will be one of reflection and wondering thinking of a due date that passed with no baby in my arms, but a day I'll always remember first seeing Carter. Both the wondering and thankfulness live side by side on this date, but what unites them is an overwhelming amount of love. Love for what Oliver brought to my life and love for a little boy that is here today and has healed my heart.



Thinking about you today <3 It is hard to believe that another October is here without our sons. Time is passing so quickly. I am so thankful that you have Carter in your arms. He is a precious little boy.
Beautiful. Just beautiful.
I miss reading your blog posts! I hope you are doing well and everything is okay. =)