I heart faces: Water

This has been a summer of playing in the water.  With temperatures of at least 100 degrees everyday, we spend a lot of time running through the sprinklers or hanging out in the kiddie pool.  The joy on Natalie's face as she soaks up the water is priceless.

I loved the stillness of this photo.  Natalie just feeling the water run across her arms.  It is so rare to see a 2 year old stand still.



fiddlehead  – (July 25, 2011 at 2:01 PM)  

I love the stillness of this photo too....that is the perfect description of the mood of the shot. great entry!

Kelly Bruckner Photography  – (July 25, 2011 at 2:21 PM)  

Cute. I can feel the water as if it were on me.

Anonymous –   – (July 25, 2011 at 6:12 PM)  

beautiful capture

Carlie  – (July 27, 2011 at 11:14 AM)  

I love this! Too precious. Love all the droplets. You captured something special. Just melts my heart. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP