8 weeks old
>> Thursday, July 21, 2011 –
Carter,
natalie,
photography
This week's You Capture challenge is babies. Since I take photos of one cute little baby every day, I figured I would take some time to share some of my favorites from this week and give a little update.
Carter is almost two months old. He has his two month appointment next week and I'm very curious to see what his stats are. Remember he started out at 10 lbs 6 oz and my guess is that he is pushing 15 lbs. He is into a lot of 6-9 month clothing now! I'm happy there are great summer clearance sales going on.
He is still the sweetest little boy. He smiles all the time and has come close to almost giggling when tickled under his chin. He is gaining better neck control and even rolled himself over from his back to belly while stretched out on the floor. He is a strong little guy, which was evident even while in the womb.

Natalie is still an adorable big sister. Every morning she wants to see "baby Carter" and will stop what she is doing to see him after he wakes up from naps. She holds his hand so sweetly and gets concerned when he cries, telling me to feed him or that his binky fell. Every day I see their connection strengthen and can't wait to see their friendship blossom over the years.

I will update next week after his appointment.
For now, I leave you with a slice of happiness.
For now, I leave you with a slice of happiness.








oh my gosh, I miss the baby stage so much! he is so precious!
Beautiful. Those baby toes are so precious!
He is SO adorable! I love the picture of them both sitting on the couch--you're right, he is strong, to do that.