41 Weeks
>> Wednesday, May 25, 2011 –
future pregnancies,
photography
I am still pregnant and one week overdue. It has been quite a stressful week of constant contractions and not much progress. The good news is that I have an induction set for Friday, so I'll be kicking off the long weekend in labor! My fluid levels and his heartbeat looked great at my 41 week appointment, which indicates a happy baby. I had Natalie at 41.5 weeks, so I suppose my children just like a little extra time. It has been such a long journey that every extra day not getting to meet him feels like torture. Every part of me is so ready for him to be here. My family is in town now, assuming that he would have been here by now, so it is nice to have some distraction. Plus I'm looking forward to a hospital room full of family once he arrives. So many people excited to welcome him and love him already! I can't wait to update with the news of his arrival and adorable photo within a few days!







Cannot wait to "meet" him! I bet you are anxious. Is it Friday yet?? :)
Hang in there mama! I know how hard the waiting is!!! Can't wait to meet your little one. :)
cant wait to meet your boy!!! :) love ya, hang in there!
I cook my kiddoes longer too! I will be thinking of you today! Happy Birthing Day!