Carter Graham has arrived!

He has finally arrived! Carter Graham was born on Friday, May 27 at 2:31pm weighing in at 10 lbs 6 oz and 22 inches long.  Everything was perfect and as soon as I saw him and held him in my arms the anxiety and worry of the past 10 months vanished.  I think I truly didn't believe he really was coming even during my labor and pushing. It was still so hard to imagine my little boy until I knew he was safe in my arms. Upon seeing him it was instant love and he is perfect in every way.

Thank you to all of my readers for your support over the last 10 months.  The pregnancy was a difficult one and all of your comments and support helped tremendously.  He is here, safe and healthy.






Colleen  – (June 1, 2011 at 12:42 PM)  

Congrats!!!! I am so excited to see this and see that sweet little face. He's truly beautiful!!

ccc  – (June 1, 2011 at 12:47 PM)  

You both look wonderful! I love big babies! I grow them big too--but not that big :)
So glad everything went well.

Melissa  – (June 1, 2011 at 1:36 PM)  

Congratulations! I was thinking of you this morning and hoping everything was well. :)

Anonymous –   – (June 1, 2011 at 2:02 PM)  

Congrats! He is perfect. And big sister looks pretty happy. You have a beautiful family.

Anonymous –   – (June 1, 2011 at 2:08 PM)  

Congratulations Andrea! He is gorgeous! I hope you take care of yourself over the next few weeks and enjoy quiet time with your precious little guy!

Patti  – (June 1, 2011 at 2:28 PM)  

congratulations! he is beautiful:)

Ashley Sisk  – (June 1, 2011 at 2:54 PM)  

Goodness gracious - he is so sweet and perfect!

Lj82  – (June 1, 2011 at 3:10 PM)  

He is beautiful! Congrats, so happy things went well!

Angie  – (June 1, 2011 at 7:17 PM)  

He's perfect!!! Congratulations Andrea!! I a in love with the last picture of big sissy staring at her little brother. xo

Rhiannon  – (June 1, 2011 at 8:11 PM)  

What a handsome boy! Congratulations, mama! Lots of love. <3

Alissa  – (June 1, 2011 at 9:07 PM)  

Sending lots of love your way...what a marvelous and perfect baby boy and little brother to Oliver! <3

Kenzie Rice  – (June 1, 2011 at 11:21 PM)  

tears of JOY!!!!! im so so excited for you and your husband :) your boy is finally here..oh my goodness. congrats! andrea you look BEAUTIFUL!

Ashley  – (June 2, 2011 at 8:14 AM)  

Congratulations!! That is so exciting. You look fabulous and Carter is just perfect.

Big Love, Big Acceptance - or so I say  – (June 2, 2011 at 7:22 PM)  

Yay - congrats!!! Welcome to the outside world Carter! He's beautiful! So much love to all of you!

Jennifer  – (June 3, 2011 at 12:27 PM)  

Congratulations! Welcome to the world, Carter Graham!

Heather  – (June 3, 2011 at 5:54 PM)  

Congratulations!!!! He is absolutely beautiful, and I am SO, SO happy for you!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP