30 weeks

First off, I can't believe I'm up to 80 followers!  Thank you to all of your continuous support over the last months!  I can't believe I have so many people that take a little time out of their day to read my thoughts.  Thank you all for your support.  I try to follow most of your blogs as well, but please introduce yourself if you are new and link to your blog in comments. 

I'm 30 weeks today and can't believe I'm down to 10 weeks until my due date!  The bump is steadily growing and I am certainly feeling the effects of the third trimester.  I try really hard not to complain, when I certainly am aware of the alternative, but these last weeks are tough!   Between not getting sleep at night, growing pains, stretching skin, weight gain, heartburn,  crazy hormones and the anxiety associated with wondering if I'll really have a little one, alive come May, I'm physically and mentally exhausted.  I'm so excited to meet him and have him, but I know I'll miss this time when I'm pregnant and get him all to myself.  So as hard as it is most days, I'm trying to enjoy these last weeks of pregnancy and the last weeks as our little family of three. 


I can't believe in a couple months we'll soon have another one added to our family.  I'm so excited to see Natalie as a big sister, but worry about how she will handle the change.  She is my baby and the only little one in my life right now and soon she'll have to share the spotlight.  I'm just going to have to work that much harder at giving her one on one attention.  I think she will be a good helper though and take an interest in her brother.  At least for awhile, then she'll realize he isn't leaving. 

I can't believe how much she has changed since we got back from our vacation and that was 10 weeks ago.  We still have that amount of time until our little guy comes, so I can't imagine how different she may be 10 weeks from now.  Her vocabulary has easily doubled in 10 weeks and I feel like I can actually communicate with her now.  She is very good at telling me what she wants and is getting better at using words, not just whining.  I can't believe she'll be a few weeks shy of 2 years old once her brother comes.

Here are some cute photos of her from this weekend.  She loves her stuffed animals in her crib and requests each one be in her arms during nap and bedtime.  


We've also been spending at least one afternoon each weekend at the park now that the weather is warming up.  Here is a favorite of Natalie and Daddy from this past weekend.

Lj82  – (March 8, 2011 at 11:41 AM)  

Beautiful photos. I love the photo of Natalie and your hubby on the bridge- it belongs in a frame! :)

Michelle  – (March 8, 2011 at 6:48 PM)  

yeah for 30 weeks!! 27 weeks today right behind you! <3

Anonymous –   – (March 9, 2011 at 5:48 AM)  

Yay! You are so close! Wishing you a calm and restful ten weeks! XO

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP