I heart faces - Smile
>> Monday, January 10, 2011 –
happiness,
natalie,
photography
There is a lot to smile about in my life right now. First off, this little girl always makes me smile and happily greets me everyday with her infectious smiles.
This is my 100th post! Can you believe it?! Oh how far this blog has come since I first started writing. I'm not sure where I would be if I didn't have this small place to write down my thoughts about loss and now my pregnancy after a loss.
I'm 22 weeks today! I can't believe I'm over the half way mark and only 4.5 months away from meeting our little guy. I'm so thankful to get to enjoy the start of these amazing 20 weeks, since I missed out on them with Oliver.
We are back from vacation now and I will update with some photos at some point. Everything was perfect...Natalie's first time on the beach, hanging out with family and soaking up the Florida sun.




Love this post! Definitely made me :-)
Much love,
Future Mama
http://expectingablessing.blogspot.com/
I can't wait to see the pics from the trip! Glad you're doing well :)
She is so beautiful!! :) Thank you for sharing...looking forward to seeing your pics from vacation soon. ((hugs to you always))
i love this so much!
Perfect little smile and beautiful eyes...congrats on making it to your first 100 posts.