I heart faces - Innocent Wonder

This week's I heart faces challenge is Innocent Wonder.  I feel lucky enough to get to see this everyday in everything that Natalie does. It isn't always easy to capture her look of wonder for seeing something for the first time and being proud of herself for a job well done.  This photo came to mind from late in the summer.  It was the beginning of really exploring everything.  I love her look as she delicately touches the flower.



Unknown  – (January 24, 2011 at 9:29 AM)  

So sweet. I love it! perfect shot.

Carolyn Benik  – (January 24, 2011 at 9:30 AM)  

She's just breathtaking. Amazing shot.

Stephanie Abeles  – (January 24, 2011 at 10:32 AM)  

A simple thing as a flower holds them so captivated! I love it!

Sophie  – (January 24, 2011 at 1:07 PM)  

I love how sweet this looks.. its adorable!

Ashley Sisk  – (January 24, 2011 at 3:29 PM)  

This is so beautiful - I love how content she is in this image.

Kenzie Rice  – (January 31, 2011 at 11:03 PM)  

Those lashes! Incredible! I think you should frame this picture :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP