You Capture - Halloween and Silence

I know I already posted a little bit about Halloween, but I wanted to take part in this week's You Capture Challenge and Natalie was just so adorable as a kitty. 

My last photo is pure silence: Natalie napping.  Having a 16 month old around the house makes it quite loud.  It is so rare that I ever can catch a photo of her napping, so when she fell asleep in the car, I had to snap a few shots.

Enjoy!


The art of capturing 3 children in one photo.


Natalie and her friend in 2009 (4 months) and 2010 (16 months)
 
 





Photobucket

Ashley Sisk  – (November 5, 2010 at 12:49 PM)  

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love your little kitten and I love your blog. I also wanted to congratulate you on your new baby (or pregnancy rather). I'm now following and look forward to seeing more. Have a wonderful weekend!

One Photo  – (November 5, 2010 at 9:13 PM)  

I love that last photo especially but that cute kitten costume is adorable too!

Colleen  – (November 6, 2010 at 7:46 PM)  

These are so great! Love the one of the three little babes on the stoop!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP