Thank you!

I just wanted to thank you all for your well wishes and support with our new pregnancy journey.  It has already been a long one and we still have many months ahead.  I thought about starting another blog for this pregnancy, but really want to have everything in one place.  Afterall this pregnancy is a huge part of my life and I will obviously continue to write about Oliver and his place in our lives.  He is a much a part of this journey as my family and this new little one. 

I know there are some that may not follow my blog anymore and I understand that.  Before I was pregnant, it was hard to read about those babyloss moms that were pregnant again so soon, with what seemed like very little effort.  I am now one of those lucky moms. I hope that no one is offended that I will keep both my pregnancy journey and my journey in remembering Oliver right here in the same place.  I still see this as my space to talk about Oliver and his memory is a part of every path.

Thank you again for all of your support and really I couldn't make this journey without your comments and love.

Kristen  – (November 2, 2010 at 9:14 PM)  

Andrea, I'm impressed with your ability to so eloquently put into words your memories of and feelings for Oliver and his loss as well as your hopes for Natalie and your new baby. You are doing great homage to Oliver and your little ones will know him through your memories-what a wonderful gift! I look forward to continuing to follow your blog. All the best!!

Kenzie Rice  – (November 3, 2010 at 2:38 AM)  

thank YOU for all your wonderful words and pictures. i look forward to reading your blog more than any other one i follow. and i don't say that lightly! ask my mom, i'm ALWAYS checking my blog list to see if you posted that day..you are such an incredible, strong woman, and you truly inspire me.

Allison  – (November 3, 2010 at 9:21 AM)  

How sweet of you to post this. <3 You are so caring and kind. I always think of blogs as one's space to write however and about whatever one needs to. Oliver and your new baby share a special connection. One that has a lot of conflicting and difficult emotions. I completely understand why you haven't seperated the blogs. I am sending you lots of support and love!

Dana  – (November 3, 2010 at 10:40 AM)  

I thought alot about what to do with my blog when I found out I was pregnant. I was torn between keeping it as just Jacob's space and with changing the name of thee blog to include the new baby, future babies and our lives in general. I eventually decided to have 2 blogs, but it is hard to keep things separate as so many feelings about Jacob are wrapped up in the pregnancy right now.

I felt the same way you did when reading the blogs of other baby loss Mom's who were pregnant. I usually had to take a step back and not read their blog for awhile (I had to do that with yours for a short time too). It was just too painful to see others getting what I was trying so hard for and feeling like I was being left behind.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP