10-10-10
When I found out I was pregnant and my due date was October 4, I secretly was hoping my baby would arrive 6 days late and arrive on 10-10-10. How awesome would that have been? I figured I had a pretty good chance since Natalie was 10 days late.
Sadly though I'm not even having a baby this month and still some days it is hard to accept. I know I've had almost 5 months to deal with not having a baby in October, but I think days like today are reminders of the hopes and excitement I had when first finding out I was pregnant with Oliver. The planning and wishes that just disappeared and never came true.
I'm excited about the new hopes and dreams that are building now. It is still scary to have the hope grow a little greater each day still worrying that it may all disappear too. I just hope they all come true next spring.


I hope they come true too!:)
This was such an interesting post for me. When I was pregnant with Kennedy, she was due on 2/24/10, and I wanted so much for her to come just a little early to hit 2/10/2010. I thought it would be such a fun birth date to have. Wishing we both could have had our wishes come true. I'll continue to hope and pray for the joyous arrival of "rainbow" baby in the spring.
I am so sorry that you don't have Oliver to snuggle with today. I wish and hope that your wish comes true and that the spring will be a good season!! :)