You Capture: Outside

This week's challenge was capturing photos outside. It is still a million degrees here, so we spend as little time outside as possible.  But we took Natalie out for a few little walks, so here are some captures from those!  Oh how I miss the outdoors and the gorgeous light. I can't wait for Fall, so we can go back to beautiful morning walks to the park with lots of picture taking.



I love her little shadow!


Natalie and Daddy



Turning into a little lady.




Humid summers bring storms and what an amazing sunset we had.



Photobucket

Anonymous –   – (August 26, 2010 at 11:56 AM)  

Your little girl is a DOLL! And that is a really lovely sunset <3

Chrystal  – (August 26, 2010 at 12:54 PM)  

Beautiful shots. The last one is stunning.

Bec  – (August 26, 2010 at 2:10 PM)  

I love the little polka dot dress! Too cute!

bec@theiheartblog

klbot99  – (August 26, 2010 at 3:02 PM)  

Such a beautiful little lady!

Colleen  – (August 26, 2010 at 3:27 PM)  

I love outside pics! Adorable little dress.

Anonymous –   – (August 26, 2010 at 3:44 PM)  

So beautiful! And can you believe its only 89 right now? That's a downright cold front!

Jenny Esterbrook Photography  – (August 26, 2010 at 3:50 PM)  

Your little family is adorable and I LOVE the sunset shot, gorgeous!

Brooke  – (August 26, 2010 at 8:45 PM)  

I love shadow shot - those are so cute. And how precious are those with Dad!?!?

Rachel  – (August 27, 2010 at 8:12 AM)  

I'm also looking forward to some cooler weather. Her little shadow is sweet, and she take great pictures!

Yanet @ 3 Sun Kissed Boys  – (August 27, 2010 at 4:58 PM)  

I love the one where she's holding his hand and turns to look back. She's so pretty. :) The sky one is cool too.

BTW, I love your logo photo.

Beth at I Should Be Folding Laundry  – (August 27, 2010 at 10:40 PM)  

She is a sweetheart, I just love your photos! wonderfully, wonderfully done!

xoxo.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP