Faces of Loss, Faces of Hope

I am so excited to be a part of this amazing resource!  My sister, Sarah helped with all of the graphic design.  Please visit our site and help spread the word!

Rhiannon  – (August 25, 2010 at 10:51 AM)  

It looks great! You guys are doing a great job! :)

rebecca  – (August 25, 2010 at 5:42 PM)  

Love, love, love what you guys have done...just ordered a bunch of the postcards for my local hospitals. Thank you for all you guys are doing! Love, Rebecca

Beth at I Should Be Folding Laundry  – (August 27, 2010 at 10:51 PM)  

I just read about Oliver ... I am so sorry about your loss. I lost twins at 19 weeks, they were perfect, too. I know where your heart is right now, I just wanted to let you know that you are not alone.

Sending you love.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP