You Capture: Everyday Things

I love my everyday with Natalie and cherish every new thing we do together. She is quickly becoming a toddler.  Everyday there seems to be a 'baby' trait that fades.  It is bittersweet watching her grow up, but I'm excited for every new stage and find each one more rewarding.

Here is a peek into our everyday life:


Watching Daddy leave for work



Learn a little phonics before breakfast



Practice standing up


Take a few laps around the house with her new found skill


Take out all her toys and make a mess

Snap a photo with my little girl

Done with photos

Learn about animal sounds


And everyday, getting further away from being a baby

Photobucket

Steph @ Nap Time Notes  – (August 13, 2010 at 8:49 AM)  

Your daughter is adorable! I love her pig tail!

Colleen  – (August 13, 2010 at 9:40 AM)  

She's so precious. It goes oh so fast. My Colin took himself off the bottle, out of the highchair and other things within a week. I was trying to hold on tight to some of the "baby" things.

Big Love, Big Acceptance - or so I say  – (August 13, 2010 at 12:49 PM)  

These are beautiful photos of your beautiful daughter. Thanks for sharing another piece of your life with us. :)

Jennifer  – (August 13, 2010 at 2:02 PM)  

Your everyday things are so precious. Thanks for sharing the photos with us.

Elaine  – (August 13, 2010 at 3:44 PM)  

I remember that age with my Abby. They grow so fast, enjoy every minute of it! She is a doll.

Kristen  – (August 13, 2010 at 5:06 PM)  

Oh my gosh your baby is adorable! I love love love your photos!

Anonymous –   – (August 13, 2010 at 8:22 PM)  

She is adorable! It is amazing how quickly time flies. I can't believe my baby is all grown up now. Thanks for sharing these everyday things.

Teresa

Kelli  – (August 14, 2010 at 3:13 AM)  

precious photos, love the last one!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP