I cry for you

I cry for the beauty you will not see.
I cry for the sweet sounds you will not hear.

I cry for you.

I cry for the missed opportunities.
I cry for the shattered dreams.

I cry for you.

I cry for the overwhelming love.
I cry for the undying bond.

I cry for you.

I cry for the injustice.
I cry for the truth.

I cry for you.

I cry for the longing in my heart.
I cry for the pain in my soul.

I cry for you.

I cry for all other mothers.
I cry for me.

I cry for you.

Allison  – (August 12, 2010 at 5:35 PM)  

This is beautiful. It has been a rough day, and these words speak so closely to what I have been feeling. (((Hus)))

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP