Perfect Sunday Morning
>> Sunday, August 1, 2010 –
photography,
sentimental
Hot sunny days at the park. Watching Natalie swing and practice walking.
Those things we will miss out on and how someone will always be missing.
In two months, our house will still only have one child.
A child who is so dearly loved, but missing out of a lifetime with her younger brother.
I'm brought back to this moment, as I watch Natalie and her Daddy laugh and play and know how truly lucky I am.







as i was scrolling down, i thought of natalie missing out on knowing little oliver, ... and then i saw your sentence about exactly the same thing!
i wish all our family members could have "known" our angel babies as well as we did when they were still with us and unborn.
so sweet...I know Ryan and Aaron should be getting know their baby brother Liam in about 4 weeks..makes me so sad..sending love your way today <3
Love the pictures of your little Natalie...she is such a precious child. She will know of Oliver just not the way she should, unfortunately. But there will be pieces of Oliver that will always be with her... Hang in there with those sad thoughts, though.
These are wonderful photos. Natalie is such a darling model.
I hear you about the 'what could have been', we mourn not only for our lost babies but also the opportunity for them to grow up and be with other members of our family - siblings, cousins, grandparents, aunts and uncles.