You Capture: Play


This week's You Capture challenge: Play.

Here are a few shots from a day with Natalie. It can be difficult to capture a 1 year old at play.  She is really starting to play with things now, so this was a fun little shoot.

She pulls every book off the shelf and flips through each one...



She loves her animals...


Although most days the animals get sacrificed...Poor Mr. Elephant


Or nibbled on...




Sometimes they are gently placed in their stables...







But her favorite place is outside....


Michelle  – (July 30, 2010 at 2:57 PM)  

Nothing more precious than a child at play. LOVE these.

Adri  – (July 30, 2010 at 3:20 PM)  

hello..I just wanted to say hi! I am sorry you had to go thru a loss too...It was/is the worst thing ever :( Just know your little angel is watching over you and your future children! I am now 20 weeks and it is very hard..I haven't had my big US yet, but can feel this baby kick and also got a doppler this time around..I have faith that my angel will bring this baby into the world! Message me if you want!

AnGèLe  – (July 30, 2010 at 5:50 PM)  

That last picture, of her holding the flower.. breathtaking! Keep posting these!! :)

Nancy  – (July 30, 2010 at 10:54 PM)  

Love these new photos! Being a gardener I love the one of the flower. She is so precious! Miss you both so much!

Kelli  – (July 31, 2010 at 12:20 AM)  

too beautiful, I especially love the last photo.

Anonymous –   – (July 31, 2010 at 11:50 AM)  

So beautiful! <3

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP