Birth Photo Collage
It only took me 8 months, but I finally got up a photo collage of Carter's birth. It looks even better than I could have imagined. I love the frame I bought through Red Envelope. I love that everything is together to tell the story of his birth. I meticulously went through each photo to try to pick the best ones from his birth. And while I love them all, I thought these told the story well. I particularly love the ones of Scott and me during labor at the bottom. He was as much a part of my labor and I couldn't have done it without him.
Still 8 months later and I can't get enough of his birth session. Anyone that has ever considered a birth photographer, I urge you to hire one. You can find one in your location here.
I also encourage everyone to try to get photos up on the wall this year! After spending all of the money for a session, it seems wrong to have them sit in a pile or on my computer where I can't see them.
If you are so inclined to vote, one of the birth photos is up for the 2011 Pinkle's Pic of the Year. You can go here to vote for Carter's birth photo and so many other amazing photos! The winner wins a full session!
http://pinkletoesblogstalker.com/
Voting ends tonight, Sunday January 22!!






I love how it came out. What a beautiful way to capture your boy's entrance into the world.
SO beautiful!!! your room is amazing.. can't believe how big carter is getting. post more pics! hehe