Weekends


Weekends consist of mornings at the park. Laughter, playing, and swinging commences with Daddy while I sit soaking it all in watching Carter sleep away with the warm breeze brushing across his sweet face.

 
 

Weekends are when we soak in every ounce of each of our kids right at this very moment.  Watching Natalie as she navigates toddlerhood and taking in all of Carter's "babyness." It is all so fleeting that every smile and snuggle are cherished.  It is when I take a few more photos and coerce my husband to snap a few of me with the kids.  And while he doesn't have the same passion for photography as me, these photos feed my soul.

 

 

 
Each weekend our little family of 4 is together.  
These are the days we enjoy life a little more deeply.  We all learn together.  Laugh together. And play together. 
We all grow together. 

 



 

 These are the days I'm thankful.
These are the days when memories are created and remembered always.

Kenzie Rice  – (July 31, 2011 at 12:04 AM)  

beautiful photos!!!! :) carter is so handsome, and natalie is adorable. glad u are all doing well!

Natalie Ross  – (August 1, 2011 at 7:29 AM)  

I think you just might have the cutest kids in America. =) I absolutely LOVE reading your stories and looking through your pictures. I can feel the love radiating through them.

Much love to you!
Natalie

Colleen  – (August 1, 2011 at 8:02 AM)  

I love these - especially the one of Carter's smile!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP