Happy One Month!

 
I can't believe you have already been here for a month baby boy!  It seems like you have always been a part of my life.  Like you've always lived in my heart alongside my other loves.  You take in the world with your beautiful eyes and I can already see your wisdom as you stare into my eyes.  

I can't wait to watch you grow up each month.  Learn more about you and your personality and watch as you learn new things and take in the world.  You will always have my love and support behind you.


A year ago, I feared I may never have the chance to know you.  To hold another child in my arms.  But you are here today.  Healthy, thriving and amazing.  You have healed a part of my soul. 

To many more milestones and celebrations, happy one month little one!

Ashley Sisk  – (June 28, 2011 at 1:40 PM)  

I love his squishy face! Adorable.

Rhiannon  – (June 29, 2011 at 6:50 PM)  

Beautiful post. I am so happy that he is thriving :)

Anonymous –   – (July 7, 2011 at 10:14 PM)  

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Your baby is pure perfection. I love his squishy little face. I love your blog title. So beautiful!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP