His Nursery

While our son will give little thought to the color of wall, the crib, and the decor, every little detail and thought that has gone into his room makes me giddy with excitement for his arrival and adds to the daydreaming of having a little boy to care for and nurture. The mix of Star Wars symbols, alien canvases and pillow, painted stars and adorable rocket bedding is all for him because he has been so wanted and loved for these last 9 months.  We have been patiently waiting for his arrival and to greet him into our family.

Now all we need is our little guy to complete the room!






Lj82  – (April 11, 2011 at 10:50 AM)  

The nursery looks like the perfect place for a happy little boy. :)

Colleen  – (April 11, 2011 at 11:53 AM)  

I love it!!! You did such a beautiful job in there. Did you get the prints from etsy?

Andrea  – (April 11, 2011 at 2:10 PM)  

Thank you all! It has been fun putting it together. Colleen, I bought the 5 alien/monster decals on Etsy and attached them to painted canvases. I made the "I Love you to the moon..." out of various scrapbooking paper and chip board letters. The other framed items on the shelves were also things I just put together.

rebecca  – (April 11, 2011 at 7:02 PM)  

Awe, it is absolutely beautiful! You are so incredibly talented! I love his nursery, he is one blessed little man!

Kenzie Rice  – (April 14, 2011 at 11:15 PM)  

totally dig that nursery. cannot WAIT to see what lil man looks like! so excited for you andrea :)
(btw...i still read your blog all the time, but haven't been commenting because i read it on my phone! just wanted you to know:))

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP