Giveaway Winner!

It is a gloomy and dreary day here today, but it doesn't stop my excitement in annoucing the winner!

Thank you to all of my readers and those that signed up for the giveaway!  It is exciting hosting a little giveaway and giving someone the chance to have a beautiful piece of jewelry, that I hope they cherish for years to come, as I love my piece by Lisa.

There were 21 comments and random.org generated #15 which makes butterflymom the winner!

butterflymom  – (January 13, 2011 9:48 PM) 
Awww...love the pics, Andrea. They are absolutely beautiful. I'm thankful for the gorgeous lives that have reached out to me via my blog...and the impact those people have on my life today and in the future.... 2011 brings hope for many possibilities.... ((hugs and love))
Email me at iwishyouloveblog@gmail.com and I will give you all of the details.

I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend and I look forward to more blogging and hopefully happy posts this 2011!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP