Robot Inspired Room
The baby room decorating daydreaming has begun. I enjoy looking at nurseries and room ideas anyways, but it is even more fun imagining our own baby in his own room. Plus I like to pretend to be an interior designer with an unlimited budget. I feel like the decorating probably won't begin until well into the third trimester. It still seems too early. Maybe then I'll really believe we are going to have a little guy around.
I thought about a robot/space inspired room awhile back, so I put together a little snapshot of some of the adorable items out there. I like the idea of a soft blue color for the walls, with a pop of dark brown in the window treatments, rug and lamp shade.
Curtains: Target
Pillow: LuCoo
Swatch: Benjamin Moore - Lake Placid
Bedding: DwellStudio for Target
Rug: Rosenberry Rooms
Robot Print: Finny and Zook
Robot Pillow: Posh Tots
Quote: Love the quote, would probably make my own little canvas with the quote and a robot or rocket image.



How adorable is this theme!!! :)
ahhhh! how unique and fun. great idea andrea!
Remind me to hire you when it is time for #2!! That would be the sweetest nursery every!
For the record......our Saturday night date nights (like the one we had tonight) are spent at Walmart. LOL.
I love this life!
I love it! I absolutly LOVED designing both Lily & Chloe's nurseys.
Very cute, love the theme & decorations you've found!
Adorable and very creative!
love your ideas!
Love it!
Way Cute!!