I heart faces - Pets

Our cats, Zoe and Zara used to be the models around the house before Natalie arrived.  Unfortunately, they have taken a back seat now.  Poor Natalie now gets the camera in her face all the time.  Here is one of Zara taken pre-Natalie.






candacesoon  – (December 13, 2010 at 10:46 AM)  

She's so regal and beautiful...great capture!

Crystal  – (December 13, 2010 at 10:47 AM)  

Gorgeous! I'm not sure if that's a texture on the image, or something really in the background...but I love it! Cute kitty!

Amanda  – (December 13, 2010 at 10:50 AM)  

Beautiful Kitty...love those eyes!!!

Ashley Sisk  – (December 13, 2010 at 6:21 PM)  

She has such a sweet sweet face - and I love that little bit of texture in the background.

Rachelle  – (December 13, 2010 at 7:12 PM)  

Siamese, or another breed?
She is so little, what is her age?
How does your little girl do with her? My son is rather mean to our kitty.
Nice rule of thirds ;-)

Andrea  – (December 13, 2010 at 8:39 PM)  

Thanks for the comments!

Rachelle - Zara and her sister were shelter kitties. They are a mix breed, but are part lilac point Siamese. Zara (the one pictured) looks more Siamese than her sister. She is only about 7 months old here, but she is pretty small anyways. Natalie does well with them, although she does like to chase them around the house but she is pretty gentle with them while petting them.

Jenny  – (December 14, 2010 at 12:07 AM)  

Oh my goodness, so pretty! She looks Tonkinese!
Here's a link to some pics of my Tonkinese:

http://ourniftynotebook.blogspot.com/search?q=kako

He's Platinum Mink. I can't believe you found such a beautiful Tonk at the shelter!

Andrea  – (December 14, 2010 at 11:29 AM)  

Jenny - Yes, she does look very Tonkinese! It makes more sense, because they aren't really very Siamese looking. I just always though they were a Siamese/domestic mix. Thanks for the links. I was not aware of that breed.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP