Merry Christmas

I hope that everyone is enjoying their day, hopefully filled with family, friends and love. Natalie thoroughly enjoyed opening her presents and watching her excitement filled our hearts.  While I love that I'm 20 weeks pregnant and feeling our little guy squirm around, I still don't have another little one here, to enjoy our Christmas with. I did think about what it would be like with another little newborn gathered with us this morning.  While I can't wait to see Natalie's excitement next year as she takes in even more of Christmas, I also think about how we'll have a little 6 month old to enjoy the holiday with.  I hope that 2011 is filled with even more happiness, to soak up some of the sadness that was brought our way this year. 

I never thought I would end the year, almost half way through another pregnancy and really, truly happy.  I feel content again and was so worried I would never get to this place again.  While I still don't have a little baby in my arms, I'm hoping 2011 will bring great things.  For now, today was a perfect day spent with my husband, little girl and baby boy all nestled in utero.

We are going to be leaving for a vacation next week, so I will update with lots of photos when we return after the new year.  I will also be having a giveaway in early January as a thank you for all of my followers and blog readers!  I couldn't have made it through the last half of this year without this blog and all of your comments. I thought it would be a nice way to start 2011!

I'm so excited I have a little bump this Christmas and was able to capture this photo.  It is actually a self portrait.  I had to do a 8 second exposure to get this shot, so it was easier to run in front of the camera with the timer, since the camera was on a tripod.

19.5 weeks on Christmas Eve

Allison  – (December 27, 2010 at 12:47 PM)  

Merry Christmas, Andrea! I am so glad that you have Natalie and your little guy growing safely inside of you. I know Oliver was near! I will be thinking about you this week as your reach the half way mark! Can't wait to see pictures of your vacation! Sending you love and well wishes!

Allison  – (December 27, 2010 at 1:10 PM)  

PS. I forgot to mention that we just finished Battlestar Galactica...That really was a great series! One of the better endings I have seen. :)

Jennifer  – (December 29, 2010 at 2:31 AM)  

Lovely photos and baby bump! Heavenly peace to you and yours. (i know tis a bit late for a holiday greeting. sorry.) thinking of you as you reach the half way mark.

Brooke  – (December 30, 2010 at 2:02 PM)  

It gives me hope to read that you feel happy and content again. My loss is so fresh that even feeling okay again seems impossible. I hope and pray that by next Christmas I am closer to where you are now.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP