One Happy Girl
My little girl definitely has her Daddy's personality as times and can be quite the goof. Proof is in these photos. Just had to share because I can't help but smile at this first set.
Her smile lights up the room and she makes me laugh daily. I love her little dimples that she has on either side of her nose when she smiles. She continues to amaze me with her intelligence and wit. She is learning how to use her fork and sees each piece of food as her next challenge. She is so committed to eating each piece with her fork that she even takes the pieces that have fallen on her bib and puts them back on her plate. Just so she can try again. Sometimes she has unbelievable focus for a 17 month old. While I miss her as a baby, each month I learn more about who she is becoming and love getting to know her. She is one amazing little girl.







She has the best faces! Happy Thanksgiving!
She has the sweetest and prettiest face!
What a cutie!