A Beautiful Fall Day
>> Saturday, October 2, 2010 –
fall,
natalie,
photography
Cool mornings and warn afternoons. Fall is certainly here. At least a Texas fall. We got ready early this morning and headed out to a local pumpkin patch. Our day was filled with everything the classic pumpkin patch has to offer. Hayrides, corn mazes, pumpkins galore and homemade pumpkin ice cream. And it was a beautiful 70 degrees, so no need to bundle up.
Also, the perfect photos to share for this week's challenge, Togetherness.
What pumpkin patch isn't complete without large hay bales?
Natalie was excited when she found the mini pumpkins. Just her size.
More pumpkins.
![]() |
Pick your own flowers. Beautiful fields full of flowers.
Natalie in the middle of all the pumpkins.
Beautiful gourds and amazing pumpkin ice cream.
Natalie's little friend and his family joined us. Helping each other pick the perfect pumpkin.
Every kind of pumpkin and gourd imaginable!
Seriously adorable!
Just Natalie, having fun.
Natalie with Mom and Dad.
Riding the tractor.
Went through the corn maze and actually found the bell at the end you are supposed to ring. Natalie even got us there and walked the whole way.
Hayride cuddled with Dad.
Studying each one, to find the perfect ones.
Her two little pumpkins that we adopted and one last 'sit on a giant pumpkin' shot.
My favorite photos from the day! Just me and my little girl and our little family.
It was a perfect day out in the sun as a family. As we drove out we talked about how we probably wouldn't have even driven all the way out here, had I been pregnant and two days away from my due date. Obviously, we wish things were different and constantly discuss just how cute Natalie would have been with a little brother right about now. She says 'bebe' and it is the most adorable thing ever. But, things are different. I'm not two days away from having another baby and was able to enjoy such a beautiful and amazing day with my family and friends. I soaked up every ounce of fall beauty and thoroughly enjoyed the day. It is one that will be cherished always.



















Wonderful photos(not sure which one is my favorite,I don't think I have to pick!!)and I love all you beautiful words to go with the photos. I love you all, Mom
lovely pictures. I love the ones of Natalie studying the pumpkins.
I seriously love your outlook on life... Thank you for sharing your pictures. What a beautiful day!
What a beautiful day and such rich, vibrant pictures. I love how you captured those moments!