Thank you

I've been thanked by many people in writing this blog. I am always shocked by the emails that say because of my words, I've made a difference. I'm so happy when one pops up in my email because this blog means more than just writing down my story, but actually helping other women and their family and friends through their tragedy.   This means that Oliver has made a difference.  Because of his short life, I have this story to tell and people read. That means everything in the world to me.

Words can't describe how touched and moved I am by emails like these.

-I feel a lot like this-
 

"It made it a lot easier for me today to know how to react when my friend told me she had had a miscarriage. Thank you for making people aware of this type of pain and for helping me understand a little better what the people I care about are going through."

"Reading what you write has really helped me understand all the women in my family who have suffered and also to help me truly celebrate with them when there is a triumph."

"Reading your posts makes it very real and helps me to understand what many of my friends have gone through."

Thank you so much for your kindness and support and telling me how much this blog does mean to all of you that read. As saddened as I am that this is my story, it truly fills my heart with so much joy knowing some of my words have helped another woman going through the same thing.  Your words give me strength for the difficult days and more happiness on the brighter days. Thank you!

Julie  – (August 5, 2010 at 8:14 PM)  

i am so thankful for every single mother who has lost her child who is willing to bare her soul and share this journey with the rest of us. without you and all the rest, i would be truly lost.

(and i still LOVE that picture of natalie!)

hugs.

Andrea  – (August 5, 2010 at 8:17 PM)  

Thank you Julie! Me too. It is so nice to know we are going through all of the same things together. Less lonely for sure!

Jennifer  – (August 6, 2010 at 8:42 PM)  

Just what Julie's comment said. I'm always thankful that I found and connected with other BLMs such as yourself. Your words and experiences always remind that I'm not alone in this journey. Thank you, too.

Natalie and her two baby teeth in this photo are so cute!!!

Anonymous –   – (August 6, 2010 at 9:37 PM)  

That's great. : ) I'm glad that we could all find each other and help each other, and help others too. <3

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP