I heart faces - Photojournalism

These are the photos that make my heart happy and tell the story of love.  The love as he first met his daughter.  The looks of 'I'll love you forever.' The secure arms of a dad holding his daughter, as she watches in awe.  The amazement that one little person could fill your life with unimaginable happiness and joy in just 14 months.  The feeling of true love and contentment.



Laura  – (August 30, 2010 at 3:30 PM)  

I seriously have chills. What an unbelievably beautiful tribute to both father and daughter. She will cherish this someday!

Steph  – (August 30, 2010 at 3:35 PM)  

very sweet...you can see the love he has for her

carlotta cisternas  – (August 30, 2010 at 5:23 PM)  

So sweet. Seriously. I love this collage.

Susan  – (August 30, 2010 at 8:30 PM)  

How touching!!! I ♥ this very much.

Alissa  – (August 30, 2010 at 9:09 PM)  

I love this...thank you for sharing! :)

Fiona  – (August 31, 2010 at 8:22 AM)  

So sweet! Love your blog too!

http://thebestmoments-photography.blogspot.com/

Christina  – (September 2, 2010 at 1:25 AM)  

Sweet...it's like nothing else matters when he's looking at her. :)

Britney Emilie  – (September 3, 2010 at 12:15 AM)  

aww how precious! Beautiful photos, wonderful memories. (thanks for your comment on my photojournalism post :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP