Wow!


I can't believe I have 20 followers and many others of you that have been so nice to comment and read my entries.  I'm so thankful for all of you that read and offer strength and hope through this journey. I love that I have a little place to write about Oliver and see his tiny footprints. He feels more real because of this blog, probably in part due to it being one of the only places I see and write his name on a daily basis. Blogging has offered me a way to articulate my feelings through this journey of grief, but I hope that I can offer other woman hope in knowing they aren't alone. We can all lean on each other as we journey to new places and remember our little ones. Thank you!

Colleen  – (July 28, 2010 at 11:48 AM)  

You are welcome! Your daughter is precious!

AnGèLe  – (July 28, 2010 at 11:57 AM)  

Coming out of lurk'dom... I love your blog and how you so eloquently express your thoughts! Your little girl is too adorable for words! :)

Julie  – (July 28, 2010 at 12:53 PM)  

i totally agree. i never would have thought of myself as a blogger, but my own blog and everyone else's have been more helpful to me than i can express.

Jill  – (July 28, 2010 at 12:55 PM)  

I never saw myself as a blogger, but it brings me comfort to write their names and to have a place to talk about them. You are right, we can all lean on each other as we journey to new places as we remember our little ones. xoxo

Elaine  – (July 28, 2010 at 1:25 PM)  

lol, that is so cute! reminds me of Home Alone.

Glad you have found a safe place to honour little Oliver. Because of your strength and courage to move ahead he will now always be a part of our lives and worlds. Maybe him and Blaine are playing catch up there while we blog with each other!

Dana  – (July 28, 2010 at 2:08 PM)  

You have helped me. I love reading your comments on my blog. Thank you for leaving them! I enjoy reading yours as well. I have found it so therapeutic to write a blog and know others who know how I feel are reading it.

Your little girl so adorable!

Rachel  – (July 28, 2010 at 4:41 PM)  

What a precious picture! Thanks for your comment. I'm sorry about little Oliver, and of course all that ripples out from that loss. I look forward to reading more of your story, and following your journey.

Anonymous –   – (July 28, 2010 at 10:01 PM)  

Such a cutie pie. : ) Isn't blogging wonderful? I can't even begin to imagine how lonely my life would be without all these beautiful women I know online now. : ) <3

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP