True Happiness
>> Friday, April 29, 2011 –
future pregnancies,
photography
As I near my due date, the anxiety increases. Last weekend I was so caught up with worry in him being breech, I had a moment of panic and ended up going to the hospital just to calm my nerves. Everything was fine and he was more than happy, with a strong heartbeat, but as this long journey comes to a close, I can tell it has had a strong impact on my emotional well being.
We found out he is now head down early in the week and since then I've been much more calm. I feel like I'm actually going to make it to the end of this pregnancy, with a happy little boy in my arms in a matter of a few weeks. Everything seems to be falling into place so effortlessly and I'm feeling extra optimistic for the time being. He could arrive any day and I'm still in disbelief that soon he will be here.
These photos also arrived in my mailbox and filled my heart with so much happiness and reminded me of just how much I do have in my life right now and all that I should be thankful for. We had a mini maternity/family session with the talented Michele Anderson of Pinkle Toes and she truly captured the genuine happiness, the excitement as we wait for our son and our adoration for our 2 year old daughter. It was such a treat to have someone else on the other end of the camera, watching our family interact and freezing the love we have right now in our lives. These memories will be cherished forever and will always remind me of the love as I carry our little boy and excitedly wait for his entrance with my family.

We found out he is now head down early in the week and since then I've been much more calm. I feel like I'm actually going to make it to the end of this pregnancy, with a happy little boy in my arms in a matter of a few weeks. Everything seems to be falling into place so effortlessly and I'm feeling extra optimistic for the time being. He could arrive any day and I'm still in disbelief that soon he will be here.
These photos also arrived in my mailbox and filled my heart with so much happiness and reminded me of just how much I do have in my life right now and all that I should be thankful for. We had a mini maternity/family session with the talented Michele Anderson of Pinkle Toes and she truly captured the genuine happiness, the excitement as we wait for our son and our adoration for our 2 year old daughter. It was such a treat to have someone else on the other end of the camera, watching our family interact and freezing the love we have right now in our lives. These memories will be cherished forever and will always remind me of the love as I carry our little boy and excitedly wait for his entrance with my family.























great pictures!
So beautiful. I love that fabric too. :)
Such beautiful photos of a beautiful family! Thinking of you as your baby could arrive any day now.... :)
Amazing pictures!
Gorgeous!!! love all of them.
Amazing pictures. Your photographer is really talented, I LOVE candid photos, and he really captured your family beautifully.