You Capture – Mornings

I miss the lazy mornings of sleeping in, but really I wouldn't trade it for spending time with my little family. Natalie and I hang out during the weekdays and we usually take walks or go to the park on the weekends.  Here are some of my favorites from our mornings.

My favorite mornings - Natalie and Daddy


Love


This is my life - camera in hand and a wild toddler!


We play dress up some mornings.


We have been spending more time outside early in the morning.


Saw this spider sitting on the flower.  It think it is a green lynx spider.

My little toddler




I love these photos!  Doesn't it look like she is just soaking in the beauty of the world?



Photobucket

Elizabeth Lyng  – (September 3, 2010 at 12:18 PM)  

Oh goodness, she is a beauty and I love her little dress!

Sarah  – (September 3, 2010 at 12:46 PM)  

Love these Andrea. I love the images of the flowers with the spider too! Lovely work as always!

Yanet @ 3 Sun Kissed Boys  – (September 3, 2010 at 4:55 PM)  

Oh my gosh, I love the tutu!! The one of her smelling the flower is pretty awesome too. What gorgeous blue eyes she has!!

Kenzie Rice  – (September 3, 2010 at 11:29 PM)  

these pictures are stunning! i used to nanny a little girl named chloe who looks almost identical to natalie..so every time i visit your blog it makes me miss her even more! :) natalie is just a doll.

Kenzie Rice  – (September 3, 2010 at 11:30 PM)  

PS where did you get the dress with the bird on it? DARLING.

Unknown  – (September 3, 2010 at 11:36 PM)  

what a sweet little love muffin! She's absolutely adorable!
jody
http://www.peapublishing.com

Brooke  – (September 4, 2010 at 10:48 AM)  

Oh my WORD, she is a doll! Your mornings look heavenly!

from mel  – (September 5, 2010 at 12:37 AM)  

i just love your blog and your pictures! your little girl's dress is so, so cute! well done!

Jessica Griz  – (September 8, 2010 at 8:19 PM)  

Wow, just precious pictures! I love your blog!

C.G. Koens  – (September 8, 2010 at 8:30 PM)  

Your little girl is a doll! And I love the shot of you taking her picture in the mirror - LOVE!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP