You Capture - Flowers

I captured some flowers during our evening walk to the park tonight. I still am always amazed by nature's beauty and fine details. It was a beautiful cool evening. The perfect beginning to fall.





 


Photobucket

Alissa  – (September 23, 2010 at 10:47 PM)  

Love the pics of the flowers...won't be too long til there won't be many around here. I can feel the seasonal change coming. Happy Fall to you. And sending hugs your way.

C.G. Koens  – (September 24, 2010 at 10:42 AM)  

The last picture looks like it could be a painting - beautiful capture!

Candra Georgi  – (September 27, 2010 at 1:12 PM)  

carrie stole my comment...for the first pic

I took some of sunflowers [dying] in Ohio because it's hard to find any more flowers around right now!

http://curiousgeorgi.blogspot.com/2010/09/lifecycle-of-sonflower.html

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP