Conversation about Losing a Baby
>> Thursday, July 29, 2010 –
resources
I came across this great video of three woman talking candidly about the loss of their babies. It is quite long, about an hour, but definitely worth the time. Click the link below to redirect you.
If you don't have time now, save the link and watch later or in bits and pieces.


I came here through other BLM's blogs. I'm so sorry for the loss of your precious son, Oliver.
I just want to thank you for sharing this video. I watched the whole thing. It's interesting how they talk about the very similar things that we've all been writing about. Their experiences happened a few years ago but they still resonate and reflect what we are going through now. And I find it somehow comforting that there were others who were on this awful journey ahead of me.
Can't wait to watch~ Thank you for sharing!!
I found this video fascinating because it was filmed in Oregon. Those women are so wonderful - I want to connect with them.